- What is the purpose of the list server?
- How do I subscribe to it?
- How can I view the subscribers list?
- How do I change my subscription options?
- How do I get a password reminder?
- How do I unsubscribe from the list?
- How can I contact the DES OE list administrator?
What is the purpose of the list server?
The list server provides email notification of changes made to the Caltrans Construction Standards, which includes the Caltrans Standard Specifications, Standard Special Provisions, and Standard Plans.
The list server is set up for making announcements only; please do not reply directly to an announcement sent by a DES-OE OCCS staff member.Top
How do I subscribe to it?
You subscribe to the list server by filling out the form below. You will be sent an email requesting confirmation to prevent others from gratuitously subscribing you. This is a private list, which means that the list of members is not available to non-members.Top
How can I view the subscribers list?
For list members, please fill out the form below to view the subscribers list.Top
How do I unsubscribe from the list, change my subscription options, or get a password reminder?
Please enter the subscription email address below to unsubscribe, change subscription options, or get a password reminder.Top