MCT 18-10 announces Construction Manual update
construction.publications at dot.ca.gov
Thu Dec 6 10:10:36 PST 2018
We have posted MCT 18-10, announcing updates to Section 3-9, "Payment" of the Construction Manual on our website:
Section 3-9, "Payment"
Updates to this section reflect changes to specification changes on eligibility of materials for materials on hand payments and reporting requirements.
* Updates Section 3-903I (2), "Equipment Rental Rates," adds a link for access to Labor Surcharge and Equipment Rental Rates (Cost of Equipment Ownership).
* Updates 3-906A, "Bid Items," to specify that payment can be made for materials on hand that meet specified eligibility requirements, and 3-906E, "Materials on Hand," adds to specified eligibility requirements that requestors must have certification when the material cost is $25,000 to $50,000.
* Section 3-906E (1), "Materials at the Project," adds requirement that stored materials do not become contaminated and that contractors establish and maintain water pollution control measures for materials with water pollution potential.
* Section 3-906E (2), "Materials Not at the Project," includes recording and tracking material on hand payments on new Form CEM-5105, "Materials on Hand Summary."
These transmittals announce updates and corrections to the Caltrans Construction Manual, which include the following:
* If applicable, updated cross-references to other Construction Manual or Standard Specifications sections.
* If applicable, updated broken or changed web links and changed titles to other documents or manuals.
* Updated organizational changes to align with policy or procedures updated after publishing the most recent Construction Manual edition, July 2017.
* Changed all section footers to update publication date on the Construction Manual page at http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/construc/constmanual/ to November 2018.
Please note the updates, and print new sections for your manual as needed.
To unsubscribe from these updates, follow the directions at the bottom of this webpage:
Construction-Manual-Updates-Announce mailing list
Construction-Manual-Updates-Announce at lists.dot.ca.gov<mailto:Construction-Manual-Updates-Announce at lists.dot.ca.gov>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Construction-Manual-Updates-Announce